Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Week 24 Update

Baby Wilson is doing great... kicking up a storm! We are now feeling the baby from the outside so daddy is getting to feel and see some of those jabs! The "new" diet is going ok but I seriously have never met anyone that LOST weight during their pregnancy. At weigh in Monday (our last Maternal Fetal Medicine appt)... I actually weighed in at what I did at the 8wk visit... crazy stuff. My regular OB seems to not be overly concerned but he said that I need to gain or stay steady by my next appt. in 4 wks.

The doctor informed us that we'd no longer have to come see them for measurements every other week b/c they decided not to stitch the cervix b/c it was looking good and strong! Great news! Although during my last few weeks of pregnancy I will have to take it easy and not do much, that is cool with me. I can catch up on scrapbooking and finish those books I have been dying to read!

That's all for now... it will be very weird to not go back to the Baby Doctor for a month! I have other appts between now and then so it will keep me busy. Plus work is going to get even more insane in the next few weeks... Until next update... the big glucose test!

No comments:

Post a Comment