Saturday, June 26, 2010

9 Months here in the world!

Wow... I can't believe that I have now been in this world just as long as I was inside Mommy's belly! I loved being inside but since I am becoming a professional speed crawler, I am finding things on the outside so much more fascinating! This past month I have really perfecting my crawling moves and agility - sometimes when the gate is left open I make a break for it... but mommy or daddy always beat me to it!! I am pulling myself up easily and cruising along the furniture... I even gave Mommy a sneak peak at what it will look like whe I decide to walk on my own... I took a few steps and then sat down. I like crawling better right now. Although I do take my Dollie for walks inside everyday. She loves her stroller JUST as much as I do. I even love the stairs although I keep hearing this "no" word more these days?

Half way thru the month I decided that eating from the spoon that Mommy & Daddy feed me on was getting boring so I decided it would be more fun to pick things up and eat them. Mommy & Daddy were not so thrilled by my new decision but they get the hint now.... I get finger foods at every meal and even humor them by taking a few bites here and there off the spoon. There are lots of new foods I am trying too... along with some of the same homemade ones Mommy has been giving me... now I just get pieces instead of puree. Pasta is a NEW favorite though. Mommy mixes it with my old baby food instead of tomatoe sauce (that stuff gives me a belly ache!) Ravioli's, meatballs, all kinds of fruit and veggies, yogurt, cheese, animal cookies, crackers... you name it - I love it!

My doctor was quite pleased with my developement this month although he told Mom & Dad that I was not allowed to have a bottle in the middle of the night anymore. This sucks! It's the only way I can get back to sleep sometimes... hope Mommy & Daddy are prepared to sit with me? I got weighed and the new numbers are.... 23lbs 2 oz and 28.5 inches long!!! I am wearing solidly 12 month clothes but some of the shirts are a bit too tight so Mommy lets me wear 18 month clothes. Up until now, most of my clothes were donated to me by my friend Emily and cousin Emma... Mommy got a few more for the up coming months from my friends the Bollinger's! I got a TB test done too but no shots. I have 4 teeth with 2 more just about to break thru!

More things I love... the remote control, talking on the phone, pushing the keys on the keyboard of the computer, going in the pool, pushing anything around that will allow me to stand up, playing in the cabinets and pantry, jumping in my crib, waving hello, trying to get your glasses off your face or hat off your head, "Toes" by Zack Brown Band, playing with my feet, sleeping on my belly, escaping while having my diaper changed (crawling nakey is liberating!), the bathtub.... the list goes on and on! Thanks for reading this month - see you soon!

Talking to the trees / shadows... she loves looking out the windows

Getting Dollie ready for a walk~

See ya later Daddy... taking Dollie to the store!

Mama - Help me get on this thing!

Uncle Lenny's Birthday Party

I totally get Pasta Rage!

With my gramma & grampa on Fathers Day

Bathing Beauty loves her new tubby!
Go Yanks!
Drinking her juice in a big girl chair

Afternoon snack!

Thanks to Sarah, Emme & Kate for letting me borrow their car!

Pool time fun!

Somebody is very interested in gramma's chandelier???

Yo homey!

Jail break in progress!

Curious about the locks... which have now been broken off twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment