Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holidays 2010

Our holidays this year were definitely so much different than last year... although we DID have to go in and wake Miss Kayla up again on Christmas Day!
Our festivities always begin (as now its a tradition) with a Wilson / Kessler Family get together at Uncle Kevin's house. (Pictured at this ocassion below with Gramma)... This year they kept it simple and I got to have my first piece of pizza that they let me eat all by myself!

For Christmas Eve this year, Daddy did not have to go to work so we hung out until it was time to get dressed up to go to church. I loved my pretty dress! We went to see the Nativity Play that the children in our congregation put on - they are kids that go to the Catholic School attached to the church. It was actually pretty cool but next year I would like to get seats by the aisle so I can see better. After the play, I made it through the actual mass for about 15 minutes... then I decided to scream like crazy so Daddy brought me to the back... shortly after Mommy followed.. I missed her and screamed even louder. I think Father Desmond knew it was me cuz Mommy said he looked right at her when I started crying.


On Christmas morning, after Santa came to my house, I went into the living room to find SOOOO many things wrapped in paper that was covered with Cookie Monster, Elmo & Big Bird... my favorites!!! Once Mommy & Daddy showed me how to "open" the presents... which just entails me ripping this pretty paper off... I was all ready to keep going to see what all the fun stuff was about. When I was done, they let me play with all my toys and then they opened their gifts from me and from Santa! Daddy went out and got donuts and then we just hung around in our PJ's all morning. At lunchtime, I napped for a little bit but then it was time for Grandma & Grandpa's house!!! I got to see my aunts & uncles and open even more stuff! Check out below!

Kayla's usually... "OOOOOOHHHHH... what's that?"

Examining where to begin...


ELMO!!!!

I gave Mommy & Daddy big hugs and kisses!
Grandpa bought her the 1st baseball & mitt
Opening someone else's gifts :)
1st dollhouse
Family Photo

Kayla's awesome new wagon...

No comments:

Post a Comment