Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

Mother's Day is always so special to me b/c it's the one job I knew I always wanted... at times these days I wonder why I wanted it so badly... but it's nice to have a day that we Mommy's get to celebrate just being a mom! I really had not celebrated the holiday for many years since my mom & I had a falling out... but now more than ever I think of her every Mother's Day and wonder how things would be if she were here and knew she had this beautiful granddaughter!


This year we went to brunch with the Wilson clan to celebrate with Kayla's grandma... then for dinner we had intentions to hit up Jose Tejas (one of my favorite places on earth) but the wait was SOOO long that we settled for Houlihans (right next door).

Kayla decided to have the pancakes!

This portable DVD player is seriously an essential for
anyone who dines out alot with a very active toddler!


Our cheesey smiles!


All topped off with some "milk juice" -

this is what Kayla calls a Milk Shake!

No comments:

Post a Comment