Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sticks & Stones...

It's been quite a long time since I posted anything, having two active children keeps me busy.  I have actually been thinking about starting a blog not so much about my family but about my thoughts... Since it seems that it's not right to post such things of FB or twitter.... this in the eyes of recent events and people in my life.

But an interesting fact about this blog... you can post comments but only I see the comments until I click the "publish" button. Having these settings is great.  You can also BLOCK people from seeing this and only allow people you WANT to see your business :)  It seems that there is a hater amongst us... someone who is a coward and can't actually post a comment with their real name... they are mysteriously going under the moniker "Anonymous".   Well... as they used to say when I was growing up... "sticks and stones".  Say what you want but understand that your words mean nothing, there is not a shred of truth to what you write.   you obviously have issues in your own life that need more focus than terrorizing someone's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment