Friday, July 17, 2009

Week 30 Update

Lots happening in Week 30 - just wanted to keep the troops updated!:
  • Gestational Diabetes test came back borderline - so now there are even more diet restrictions. They don't feel that its high enough for insulin.
  • I am "officially" anemic. Most likely b/c I am not eating as much red meat due to the gall bladder issues. They gave me supplements so we will see how it goes!
  • For my gift to Brian for our ONE year anniversary, I surprised him with a 4D Ultrasound (the fun scan)... Photos / Video below. He loves those appts and when I found out the next would not be for another 2 months... I had to do it! Baby Wilson was in the perfect position but we ended up at the Doctors office for almost 2 hours b/c there was not enough amniotic fluid between the Baby's face and my placenta for the depth of the pictures to scan right. So between the M&M's, jumping jacks, walking up and down the halls, yoga downward dog and the poking, we were able to move the peanut JUST ENOUGH for a few good pics.
  • We are beginning to wind down and transition at work (not quickly enough though)... some definite growing pains thru the transition... guess its my fault for having a damn baby!
  • Tomorrow is yet another wedding... can't wait to see everyone at Melissa & Russ' Wedding!


Our sweet little Baby sleeping....

2 comments:

  1. Awe, look at that face. Awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schelli, that video is the coolest thing ever! I LOVE IT!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete