Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Week 33 Update

Not too much to report... other than the belly is growing everyday and we have documented official baby movement from OUTSIDE the belly. We are growing more and more anxious to meet our new little baby. All medical tests are good... baby and mama are doing great!... I would have never thought that I would lose weight with this pregnancy and still not end up a cow. Only gained 13 pounds to date! A few bumps along the way but we are managing. The heat has been a bit brutal and the long days are quite exhausting - although I really should not complain considering its August and we've mostly had rain! My general "comfort" level no longer really exists... sleeping and bending over are the two biggest challenges. Emotionally, its tough b/c I have always been someone who is "on the go" all the time and has trouble relaxing... this baby is forcing me to chill and my reaction is that I get frustrated. The nursery is almost done... Daddy still has some things he needs to put together... We need to find a pediatrician... We FOUND a great daycare!... We still are narrowing down our list of names... working on updating our wills and life insurance policies... etc etc etc. It looks like I will be in work a few more weeks - barring any complications that rise. I am hoping that in September I can FINALLY finish my honeymoon scrapbook (ok fine I still need to START it!)... Here are a few new pics of the belly bump.... we have a few more things to do in the nursery then we'll post those pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment