Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Kayla's One Month Old!

So much has happened this month!
~ I currently weigh 11lbs 4 oz... and have grown an inch and a half!
~ I went back to the Doctor and got another one of those shots... I think Mom may have cried more than me... Dad said I did really great! Next month I get two more shots - yikes!

~ I am sleeping during the day (cat naps) and from the nighttime to about 4am each day but my day usually begins at 4am... Mom & Dad are not happy about this but right now I enjoy being a morning person!

~ I am eating about 30 oz of formula and breastmilk a day - although I prefer the boobie milk, I know I need to eat the other stuff to grow big and strong. Everyone keeps telling mommy to give me cereal but she seems a little nervous about it.

~ My legs are SO strong that I push myself up on mommy & daddy's lap alot but can't balance too well for very long.

~ I really really HATE tummy time unless it involves tummy to tummy time on mommy or daddy and I get to fall asleep! HE HE

~ Mommy got so excited the other day b/c she made some silly face and I smiled back... she is nuts (but I am sure you all already know this!)

~ Lately mommy & me do lots of fun stuff to pass the days away... the weather has been nice so we go outside for walks and to the park, we visit grandma & grandpa a few times a week, we read lots of books and dance to kids songs and grown up songs, we watch DVR (since I like to occupy her time at night) and we cook dinner for daddy every day!

~ I really can't wait for Halloween next weekend... I will be dressing up as a Ladybug and we are going to visit a few houses b/c I don't want to get too tired. Its Mommy's birthday too so we get to go out to a nice restaurant with the family!

1st Sunday Dinner @ my grandparents house

Chilling at the Doctors Office
Tummy Time w/ Daddy
Mommy is trying to get me to sleep...
All dressed up for my walk - so nice out today!
My First Tubby
This is how I roll - when I finally go to sleep!
The Yanks just made it to the World Series!!!!
I like to just be awake most of the time - Unless of course we have visitors or I am in my car seat / stroller... then you will find me sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment