Saturday, October 10, 2009

Two Weeks at Home

So my first 2 weeks at home have pretty much been filled with sleeping, eating and lots of diaper changes! We had to go to the baby doctor (Dr. Kint) a few times b/c I was not maintaining my weight like they wanted me to. Mom is trying to nurse me but she is not able to make enough milk for my REALLY BIG appetite... so she's been giving me formula. I am not how how long I will be able to get the really yummy tasting baby milk from Mom but she is trying hard to make enough for me. She even uses the machine to get it out since I am always so hungry that I want my food and I want it now! I heard her telling Daddy that its hurts when she feeds me so that is why she is using the machine. She is trying and loves me so much but I don't want to hurt her... I like when she is happy. A happy mommy means a happy baby right? So once I "made weight" (like Dad likes to call it) I was able to stop all these Dr. visits. Now I get to wait til my one month visit at the end of the month! So these days I am eating about 3oz every 3 hours but during the night I let Mom & Dad sleep a little longer and I go 6 hours. I am sleeping most of the day but Mom & Dad try to keep me awake to play. Not too many visitors have come to our house. I know Mommy has a few friends that keep saying they are going to come, but they have not visited us yet :( Daddy goes back to work in a few days and it will be just Mommy & me... I hope we have tons of fun! Ok well here are some pictures from my first 2 wks in my new home!

Kayla loves sleeping anywhere!
Me & Mommy playing...


I make some really funny faces :)~

Not liking this stupid tummy time thing!

Checking out my crib for a while...

Nice and warm after my first tubby time!

Sleeping with Mommy is so comfy!

Daddy & Me at the Dr.

Cozy Bed - My 1st night home from the hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment