Tuesday, December 22, 2009

1st Trip to Williamsport, PA

We just got home from my first visit out to Williamsport, PA to visit a bunch of my Grandma Karin's relatives. My Great Great Aunt Marguerite lives there and she has 9 kids... they are just "some" of my grandma's cousins... I think that there are over 60! Anyway, mommy tells me that she used to go to Williamsport to visit her Grandma Peggy's mom (her name was Great Grandma Maggie) and the Norris family. My Grandma Karin has a VERY big extended family and my mommy pretty much keeps in touch with all of them! Here are some highlights. We only went for one night but we got to see Aunt Marg, Uncle Jimmy and Cousins: Judy (she was Mommy's favorite growing up), Jon, Maddie, Hagen, Web (who is awesome b/c he bounced me in my chair), Tara, Kirk, Jack (he did lots of tricks for me!), Donny, Lori, Maggie (she bought me great clothes for the summer!), Mitchell (he makes the best salsa EVER), Neil, Kendra, Michael, Flor (she's pregnant yet again!), KC, Scarlet, Chris, Bridget... Did I miss anyone?


The Oldest and Youngest Ohnmeiss (83 yrs apart)


Maggie & Web - So much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment