Saturday, December 5, 2009

Breakfast w/ Santa

To meet new other mom's in my area, I decided to join a "mommy's club"... very similar to the 200 clubs or junior leagues of days past... Its called "FOWE = Friends of West Essex". So far I am loving it ... the group of ladies is so diverse and they are all so wonderfully nice.

  • Every Tuesday morning we have play group for the kids under 1 yrs old.. Which is nice for Kayla to be around other babies before daycare. Obviously once I go back to work I won't be able to go.
  • Once a month they have a Ladies Night Out event - Last month was Wine Tasting! Its an opportunity for the mom's to get out for a few hours with no kids but spend the entire time talking about them!
  • They have Family outings during each season... Pumpkin picking, Halloween parties.... Today was "Breakfast w/ Santa & Mr. Polka Dots"... see the pics below!

All in all, both mommy & Kayla are excited about our new friends! And I got to see my very 1st snowfall today!


She can fall asleep anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment