Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Little Mermaid of Caldwell...

It was such a beautiful day in our area that we decided to take Kayla swimming at our local Community Center.... We belong to the Center and typically use it for the gym... Although during my pregnancy I did frequent the pool for exercise and to keep cool. Its an indoor heated pool and its pretty big. They have "Family Swim" in the afternoon's on the weekend which means we kind of have free reign.  So we ot her all suited up and she went in with Daddy.  He dunked her once and she was all out of sorts but NEVER cried. She actually ended of kicking and kicking and LOVED being in the water.  This is great b/c taking her to the town pool that is outside this summer will be so much fun. Although it may be more difficult with me doing it on my own (especially when I have to pee).   After taking video and some photos, I joined Daddy and Kayla in the pool for some fun!  Below are some photos of our fun times at the pool!





No comments:

Post a Comment