Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our Big visit to the Big Apple!

On the very 1st "spring day"... ok so it was not officially Spring but damn is was nice out... we took a trip into NYC for the day. We had lunch with Daddy and saw his colleagues - they really seem to go nuts when I visit... pinching my cheeks and wanting to hold me. It's really quite nice. Then Mommy & me took a walk along the busy streets of New York City. There were some very interesting things... I hope to one day work in the Big Apple like my mommy & daddy... doing something I love and that makes a real difference in this world! So our adventures took us to a place called The Central Park Zoo! Now we all know Daddy is not a fan of any sort of animals and Mommy loves them (except the creepy crawly ones) and since Mommy is the boss of me during the week... WE GOT TO SEE THE ANIMALS! There was not much to see b/c it was still a bit chilly... but we saw the snow leopard, a little tiny panda bear (it was about the size of my Aunt Gloria's dog Morgan!), the big polar bears, the pink nosed monkeys (they were sorta gross!), the seals and the penguins (boy are they hyper!). Of course when the excitement was over, I was a sleepy little girl so Mommy took a stroll around the park to visit Wollman Rink (I did not see it but I understand that its a Ice Skating place... I will go there when I get bigger!) I woke up just as we were getting back to Daddy's office. Boy it sure was a fun day..> Can't wait for more adventures!








No comments:

Post a Comment