Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

Easter weekend was filled with fun times... see our weekend in pictures below. We colored eggs, then went to dinner at the Cloverleaf, then the Easter Bunny came to our house and left a bunch of stuff, we went to church and then had family dinner at Uncle Kevin's house!  Oh & it was the Yanks 1st game of the season!

Coloring Easter Eggs

This was the setup...

Someone was quite excited!

Can I help Daddy?

Kayla got her own eggs to play with... much safer!

And edible for her!

Daddy & his girl... enjoying some dinner and a few beers!


Easter Morning

Calling Grandma & Grandpa to say Happy Easter...

The eggs Mommy & Daddy colored for the Easter Bunny...

I love my Pooh card!

I love all this stuff but the Wiggles are on too!

Can I play with this one too?  Although this new chair is my favorite!

Church @ St. Aloysius

Our family

Kayla & Brian

Kayla & Schelli

Family Gathering at Uncle Kevin & Aunt Angie's


The Easter Bunny came here TOO?

Checking out her new stuff!

So many people talking about this damn bow on my head - I think its quite cute :)

Hanging out getting ready for the YANKEES!

My mommy is so much fun!

Say Cheese Mommy!

Are you ready for some baseball?

No comments:

Post a Comment