Thursday, August 26, 2010

Eleven Months... Only one more month til my big party!!!!

This past month has really been ALL about perfecting my walking abilities! I am super fast and can get across the room in seconds... especially when I see the pantry door or the bathroom door open, or when Mommy moves the gate blocking the steps. Sometimes I am so fast, Mommy can't catch me in time. I have been testing out what it would be like to stop taking my nap in the morning... Mommy still thinks I need two naps but I dunno. Since we have been on vacation, I have been napping a little bit later but still taking 2 naps...
Other Updates: # of teeth = 8
Current Words: Mama, Dada, Baba, Dita (this is what she calls her blankie), nononono (she repeats after us), What's that?, Ball, Hat, Whoa, Weeee, Wow
Newest Food Trials: Chocolate, Eggs, Chicken Nuggets, Cheese Sticks, Boardwalk Food (yummy)
Size Clothes: 12-18 month (pants) 18-24 month (tops)
One of our last days at the town pool

Working her 1st job with her favorite waitress Sundhya @ The Cloverleaf

Playing with her blocks

Chilling at the pool

All my teeth!
Watching Toy Story with Daddy
Playing with my buddy DJ

Ready to go out! 1st time barrette...

Stop hugging me so tight mommy!


Our couch bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment