Monday, August 9, 2010

The Power of She-Ra or Kay-La .... Princess Power!

So who remember's She-Ra "Princess of Power"?? She was Filmation's spinoff from He-Man: Master of the Universe..... Ok my point: Our daughter may be the next child in the running for a made for tv movie!

We had rigged the supergate XL to block the doorway from our dining room to the kitchen since its a wider doorway and were trying to go as long as possible without spending the money. Well just the other day I said "Bri, I think we really need to get a gate b/c she is really trying to pull this one down and messing up the walls"... of course, he did not believe me... until he saw it for himself. I was able to get it on video though before we changed the gate... its a long video so be patient... you will see our little Princess of Power!


And here is the 2 part video - sorry for the length ... but it's worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment