Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pregnancy is different each and every time :)

It is truly amazing how the same situation can be completely different each time you go thru it. This pregnancy is different in itself since I am chasing a very active 2 yr old toddler around and not sitting at a desk job. Running a house, being a chef, scheduler, referee, nursemaid, housecleaner etc.... Is much harder this time around. Although symptomatically, the last pregnancy was far "worse". I was more nauseous & tired but I felt "prettier" last time. My gall bladder is giving me problems once again but maybe because I know what it is I am tolerating the pain that much more? Lots more back troubles this time around too. So far I gained more weight this time but time will tell how that pans out.


All in all, I am glad we decided to have another baby and add to our family. Kayla is so excited to be a big sister... I know she will help out so much when the baby comes!!!


Baby #1 (Kayla) at 23 wks

Baby #2 at 23 wks





No comments:

Post a Comment